Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Eat Soup

I like the soup options that are available in the chains such as Pret and Itsu (which was the subject of an earlier blog)  My most recent soup experience was at Eat.

As you can see from the link below they have a huge variety and soups are freshly prepared

www.eat.co.uk/



Shiitake, Miso & Udon Noodles is one of their spicy soup options. At £3.99 it is pretty good value.



It is packed full of a huge range of fresh crunchy vegetables, mushrooms, herbs and spices with just the right amount of soft noodles to make it seem like a real meal. Although for me the tasteless sponge like tofu does not add much. I did like the optional additional chilli which you can see in the picture, even though it made my eyes water.

The miso broth is clean and fresh full of eastern spice and flavour

Healthy too only 250 calories (or 6 weight watchers points)


No comments:

Post a Comment