Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

Good Food Shows

I like Good Food Shows, lots of new gadgets, ideas and tastings. Earlier this month it was the first BBC Spring Good Food Show at Bluewater Kent. A good range of exhibitors with cheeses, chutneys and hot sauces in abundance. James Martin in the demonstration theatre was a clever and engaging chef.

Shows seem to offer less samples these days. I remember leaving the NEC in Birmingham a decade ago with free bags of kettle chips, chocolates and other goodies.

This time my purchase was an bright ceramic garlic jar and grater from Rigas Enterprises "home of the garlic grater"

At last summers food (& gardeners world show) I made the great purchase of a one stop soup maker. This looks like a giant kettle and transforms vegetables to delicious healthy soup in just 15 minutes. My mushroom soup receipe will follow soon.

www.rigas-enterprises.co.uk
Morphy Richards soup maker 48821

No comments:

Post a Comment